Monday, February 20, 2012

Butter & Margarine dishes

Well I've almost got the complete butter dish collection. I have been busy searching and the only ones I am missing is the clear one and the Sandalwood one. Otherwise I have got the butterprint, old town blue, butterfly gold, snowflake blue, autumn harvest, spring daisy green, woodland brown, & the fireside one.  I also now have the complete margarine dish collection and will post a picture soon. I've got the opal/white, butterfly gold, spring blossom green, and the old town blue.

I also had my first causality, a butterfly gold baking pan. It arrived to me in about 100 pieces. I am very happy though as the seller refunded me the entire amount and so I was able to get another one. NOw I just need the 024 butterfly gold, the 8" square butterfly gold and I'll basically have the complete collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment