Tuesday, January 24, 2012

So had some luck on Kijiji today! Got a 4 bowl set of Colonial Mist, a small cinderella in the same pattern, a opal divided dish, juice pitcher, pink & lime green pie plate, pink cake pan, & the brown bake ware set. I got all of this for $100, which is pretty good for out here. I've attached some pics! There is a guy just a few blocks south of where I work that has a bunch of stuff for sale.

He also has a Embroidery & Dandelion Duet with candle warmers listed. I offered him $60 for both but said they are his favorite and doesn't really want to sell them. Oh well, I'll keep looking....







3 comments:

  1. Hi John, just found you from the Pyrex Collective III post! I actually have an extra Dandelion Duet with lid (no warmers) that I am looking to sell for $18. I am in Vancouver, so the shipping probably won't be as crazy as from the US... Contact me if you're interested. sixballoons -at_ gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal John for a hundred bucks (considering the shipping costs you would have paid for all of these). I have never seen a complete set of the Brown bakeware. Congrats! you have a nice collection. Love the pink fridgies!
    -Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful comments! I can't wait until May when I will be able to actually have my collection on display instead of in boxes! Going to buy the Black-Brown Expedit shelving 6'x15"x6' (HxWxL)from IKEA to display everything. Plus there is some that has a few more scratches than other pieces that I will be putting to good use.

    ReplyDelete