Sunday, January 22, 2012

So I have decided on about 5 patterns that I am going to try and focus on, but will buy almost any pattern that I find if it is a good price!  The patterns I am working on are: Brittany Blue (only need the 2 mixing bowls!), Butterfly Gold, the Black with white snowflakes, Lime Green, and probably any of the pink/pink daisy/etc. items. I do have 1 complete set, Forest Fancies. I've got both sets of casseroles and both styles of mixing bowls!

I can't wait until May when I am in my own place and can get everything out of the boxes, take some pictures, get it on display and use it! I am trying to get away from the metal pans and stick with the Pyrex. As some of my stuff comes in the mail I'll try and post up some pictures. Shouldn't be too long hopefully.

Going to the flea market today in Edmonton to hopefully find some items that I need/don't have yet for reasonable prices! Didn't find anything at our flea market. Oh well, I'll keep looking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment